Below you will find documents related to the Vineyard development on Squalicum Mountain. These are all in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format:
- Lake Whatcom Water and Sewer District (LWWSD) Vineyard Feasibility Study. (note that this is a large file – about 1.4 Mb).
- LWWSD Resolution to provide service to proposed Vineyard Development (November 2005).
- Letter to county council regarding clustering in rural forestry zones (October 2006).
- Letter to Association of Bellingham Neighborhoods regarding preservation of Squalicum Mountain (November 2006).
- Draft Statement to Hearing Examiner From SqVCA Regarding Appeal of Conditional Use Permit for Lake Whatcom Residential Treatment Center (LWRTC) Water Tank (March 2008).
- Hearing Examiners Reissuance of Conditional Use Permit (April 2008).
- Letter to Council Chair Carl Weimer asking county to stop work on LWRTC water tank pending appeal. (June 2008).
- Reply to above letter stating council has no authority to act on request. (July 2008).
- Letter to Washington State Department of Ecology questioning the volidity of water right used by LWWSD for Agate Bay well. (October 2008).
- Response from WSDOE to the above letter regarding the Agate Bay Well. (November 2008).
- Sepa Checklist for road to service development as 20 acre lots. (January 2009).
- Siteplan for road referenced above. (January 2009).
- Letter to Whatcom County from City of Bellingham regarding original Mitigated DNS for above project. (January 2009).
- Mitigated DNS issued (re-issued) by Whatcom County PDS for above project. (March 2009).
- Parcel Map of Property Holdings in Vineyard Development Area (2011). (approx 1 Mb).